Lighting Control System
A lighting control system is an intelligent network based lighting control solution that incorporates communication between various system inputs and outputs related to lighting control with the use of one or more central computing devices. Lighting control systems are widely used on both indoor and outdoor lighting of commercial, industrial, and residential spaces. Lighting control systems serve to provide the right amount of light where and when it is needed.
The major advantage of a lighting control system over stand-alone lighting controls or conventional manual switching is the ability to control individual lights or groups of lights from a single user interface device. This ability to control multiple light sources from a user device allows complex lighting scenes to be created. A room may have multiple scenes pre-set, each one created for different activities in the room. A major benefit of lighting control systems is reduced energy consumption. Longer lamp life is also gained when dimming and switching off lights when not in use. Wireless lighting control systems provide additional benefits including reduced installation costs and increased flexibility over where switches and sensors may be placed.
Lighting control systems typically provide the ability to automatically adjust a lighting device’s output based on:
- Chronological time (time of day)
- Solar time (sunrise/sunset)
- Occupancy using occupancy sensors
- Daylight availability using photocells
- Alarm conditions
- Program logic (combination of events)
Guest Room Management System
The Guest Room Management System (GRMS) provides innovative and efficient control of lighting, heating/cooling and hotel guest services through intuitive touch panel interfaces.
- The Guest Room Management System (GRMS) provides an innovative and efficient way to control the lighting, heating/cooling, curtains, TV, Music System, Radio and hotel guest services through intuitive buttons or touch screen/panel interfaces.
- Enables the hotel to efficiently manage guest room energy consumption and drive their vision of the optimal in-room experience generating greater guest satisfaction.
- Enhance customer comfort and provide easy management for hotel operators with automated solutions for guest rooms.
- The system manages different scenarios in each guest room, including welcome, living and sleeping settings.
- Lighting, temperature and curtains can be controlled to suit the activity of the occupant.
- Different scenes can be set in each guest room with the guest room management system.
- Settings can either be adjusted in the room by the guest or centrally via the hotel management system / Hotel Software / PMS.
- The guests will appreciate the ability to control the lighting, the curtains, the temperature and the fan control unit easily through such friendly system.
- Monitor and control energy consumption, Identify and proactively address maintenance needs.
- Facilitate maid service requests, Laundry Request, Do Not Disturb (DND) etc.
- The GRMS can be interfaced to the hotel software or Hotel PMS, thus providing to automatically set the preferred temperature, lighting, ambience settings as soon as guest check-in is shown.
- GRMS can be integrated with the Building Management System (BMS) and the Property Management System (PMS) in order to enable global management of the building and the hotel’s operations.
- The main advantage of using a Guest Room Management System (GRMS) is to improve guest satisfaction & loyalty, increase room revenue and save significant energy from 20% to 50%.
- GRMS is a must-have technology for full-service hotels, resorts, casinos, mid-scale hotel, limited-service hotel, business hotels, Eco hotels etc.