Building Management System
With the growing technological advancements, automation has been able to make a considerable impact in almost every walk of life. Effective building management is clearly no exception. The rising need for integrating smart automation systems with the modern infrastructure is encouraging various building management system companies across the globe to offer superior and premium quality solutions for the evolving audiences.
Building management systems are automation and control systems often used for monitoring and managing electrical, mechanical, and electromechanical services in a facility such as ventilation, lighting, power systems, fire systems, and security systems. A BMS consists of software and hardware.
Many benefits exist when a BMS is installed in a building, some of them are:
- Possibility of individual room control
- Increased staff productivity
- Effective monitoring and targeting of energy consumption
- Improved plant reliability and life
- Effective response to HVAC-related complaints
- Save time and money during the maintenance
- Occupancy sensors allow automatic setback override during unoccupied periods as well as adaptive occupancy scheduling.
- Lighting controls reduce unnecessary artificial lighting via motion sensors and schedules as well as by controlling daylight harvesting louvers
- Controllers save water and energy by controlling rainwater harvesting and landscape irrigation
Guest Room Management System
The Guest Room Management System (GRMS) provides innovative and efficient control of lighting, heating/cooling and hotel guest services through intuitive touch panel interfaces.
- The Guest Room Management System (GRMS) provides an innovative and efficient way to control the lighting, heating/cooling, curtains, TV, Music System, Radio and hotel guest services through intuitive buttons or touch screen/panel interfaces.
- Enables the hotel to efficiently manage guest room energy consumption and drive their vision of the optimal in-room experience generating greater guest satisfaction.
- Enhance customer comfort and provide easy management for hotel operators with automated solutions for guest rooms.
- The system manages different scenarios in each guest room, including welcome, living and sleeping settings.
- Lighting, temperature and curtains can be controlled to suit the activity of the occupant.
- Different scenes can be set in each guest room with the guest room management system.
- Settings can either be adjusted in the room by the guest or centrally via the hotel management system / Hotel Software / PMS.
- The guests will appreciate the ability to control the lighting, the curtains, the temperature and the fan control unit easily through such friendly system.
- Monitor and control energy consumption, Identify and proactively address maintenance needs.
- Facilitate maid service requests, Laundry Request, Do Not Disturb (DND) etc.
- The GRMS can be interfaced to the hotel software or Hotel PMS, thus providing to automatically set the preferred temperature, lighting, ambience settings as soon as guest check-in is shown.
- GRMS can be integrated with the Building Management System (BMS) and the Property Management System (PMS) in order to enable global management of the building and the hotel’s operations.
- The main advantage of using a Guest Room Management System (GRMS) is to improve guest satisfaction & loyalty, increase room revenue and save significant energy from 20% to 50%.
- GRMS is a must-have technology for full-service hotels, resorts, casinos, mid-scale hotel, limited-service hotel, business hotels, Eco hotels etc.
Intelligent Building & Automation Solutions.
With over a decade of experience, HEDGES in alliance with global technology partners helps our clients to achieve minimum energy input, automated control, monitoring, and operation.
Our product & services portfolio ranges from simple standalone motion sensors to complex Lighting control, and GRMS installations with multiple system configurations & integrations which includes heating, cooling, and lighting.
With automated building operations, operations cost decrease as systems regulate the operation of building features like HVAC and lighting. Automation also decreases total energy consumption, creating an environmental win that can help a building become green-certified. Buildings can save up to 30% on energy costs by implementing automation.
Energy consumption only as required
Occupancy and motion detectors only switch on the light and other connected loads where people are present. This saves energy in areas with widely differing use patterns and also contributes to workplace safety.
The supreme advantage of an occupancy detector is mixed light regulation. Here, the detector evaluates the natural light that is falling: it not only switches the artificial light on and off but also dims it according to natural light levels so that the individually set value for the room’s desired light level is reached. Therefore only a percentage of the energy is required, whereas previously there was only a choice between 100% (on) and 0% (off). Light regulation is possible with our BEG DALI, 1-10V, and KNX devices
Our Partners (ABB, BEG, INETREL)
Products & Services
- Motion sensors / motion detectors
- Lighting Control Systems
- Guest Room Management System
- Home Automation
- Increases energy efficiency by constant lighting and presence dependent control
- Maximum flexibility in lighting design, improved comfort, and well-being with light scenes and sequences
- More flexibility through reprogramming or adding devices while in operation to meet changing needs.